At STV, we are committed to ensuring the CPV industry is one where people living with a disability feel safe, valued and included.
To understand the impact that attitudes and discrimination have on the lives of people with a disability, we encourage you to take the free eLearning course, Introduction to Disability Awareness, which provides a general overview of the legislative framework supporting the inclusion of people living with a disability in Australia.
Through training initiatives like these, you can drive positive culture change and empower the CPV Industry by being able to:
- Demonstrate an awareness of the barriers experienced by people with disability and identify ways in which these barriers may be overcome
- Demonstrate an understanding of the concept of disability
- Demonstrate an understanding of the lived experience of people with disability in Australia, particularly in relation to discrimination
- Demonstrate an understanding of inclusive language and communication principles
- Demonstrate an understanding of the legislative framework which supports people with disability in Australia
If you are interested in in completing this free training session, follow the link to register your details here.