1. By entering the Competition, you (the Entrant) accept these terms and conditions (the Competition T&Cs).
2. The Competition is run by Safe Transport Victoria (ST Vic) of Level 24, 1 Spring Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3001.
3. The prize is a $100 Prezzy card for Melbourne restaurants (the Prize).
4. Entry is open to all ticket holders attending the over the age of 16 years except ST Vic employees and their relatives (i.e. the spouse or ex-spouse, sibling step-sibling, child, step-child, parent, or step-parent of a ST Vic employee).
5. Entrants under the age of 18 years acknowledge that they have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter the Competition.
6. To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the entry form (the Entry).
7. Entrants may not submit more than one Entry.
8. The Entrant warrants to ST Vic that the Entrant is the author of the Entry and that the Entry is not offensive, defamatory or inflammatory and does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights or breach any law.
9. The Competition commences at 10am (AEST in Victoria) on 29 September 2023 and entries close at 3pm (AEST in Victoria) on 30 September 2023. No entries will be received after this time. Only entries submitted during the Competition will be valid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, ST Vic will in its sole discretion, determine the identity of the Entrant, acting reasonably.
11. ST Vic can cancel, modify or terminate the Competition without liability if the Competition is interfered with in any way or cannot be conducted as anticipated by ST Vic.
12. Ten prize winners will be determined by ST Vic its absolute discretion on or before 9 October 2023.
13. ST Vic’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Competition result.
14. The prize winners will be notified via the email address supplied on the Competition entry form, by 16 October 2023.
15. If the prize winners cannot be contacted by 23 October 2023, ST Vic in its absolute discretion may determine an alternate prize winner.
16. The prize will be delivered to the email address nominated by the prize winner.
17. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be substituted for cash. By accepting a prize, the prize winner agrees to any additional terms and conditions that apply to their prize, in addition to these Competition T&Cs.
18. ST Vic makes no representation, expressly or implied, as to the quality, reliability or suitability of the prize and expressly disclaims any liability. Any problems associated with the prize should be brought to the attention of the respective gift voucher retailer.
19. The Entrant unconditionally and irrevocably grants ST Vic a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use the Entry (including but not limited to reproducing, publishing, adapting and communicating the whole or any part of the Entry) in publications, promotional and marketing material and on its website to promote ST Vic and recreational boating (the Permitted Use).
20. ST Vic will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, any consequential or indirect loss), cost or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (whether or not due to the negligence of any person) in connection with an Entrant entering this Competition, as
a result of the administration of the Competition or in connection with the acceptance of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (and, if so, that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
21. The Competition is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.